LifeTown is a 53,000 square foot fully inclusive and accessible center where everyone celebrates and experiences life together.
It offers a myriad of opportunities for recreation, education and therapeutic play aimed at providing a comprehensive slate of programming for individuals with special abilities and their families.
Our goal is to help the world become a place where people of special abilities are seen for the unique skills they have and the beauty they bring to the world…
- Through life-skills programs, we see that they are special… because they have special abilities;
- Educational opportunities show that they are special… because they possess special strengths;
- Dance, music, theater and art highlight that they are special… because they have a special perspective of the world;
- Through job training we see that they are special… because they have a special work ethic and dedication;
- At social events their relationships are special… because their unconditional love makes them very special friends.
Friendship Circle and LifeTown were inspired by the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem M. Schneerson, of blessed memory. Discover the Rebbe’s teachings about people with special needs.
Want to see everything that LifeTown offers?
LifeTown is a one-of-a-kind resource for schools and families. Working closely with many partners, we provide a growing list of program offerings.
For more information about current program opportunities, please visit:
Interested in volunteer opportunities?
Weekly tours of LifeTown are now available
LifeTown is a project of Friendship Circle New Jersey.
Affiliated with Rabbinical College of America
Under the auspices of Chabad Lubavitch.