The steel for the main entrance has been delivered and will be installed this coming week. First, though, we’d love to have you stop by and put your personal signature on the top beam.
Please stop by LifeTown on Sunday, September 17, 5:00-6:30 PM and leave your mark!
The LifeTown renderings are coming to life as the construction gets to the “fun part.” Day-by-day the dream is becoming a reality:
– The zero-entry pool is ready for the concrete.
– The multipurpose room, gym and therapy room walls are up.
– The ball pit, tumble track and cheese pit are ready in the indoor therapeutic park.
– The floor is in place over the entry level.
– Air Group has delivered and installed all the rooftop units.
– Electrical, plumbing and air systems are being installed.
Stop by to see the construction progress. Please join us for one of the upcoming hard-hat tours. RSVP to [email protected]
• Sunday, September 10 – 4:00pm
• Wednesday, September 13 – 7:00pm
• Sunday , September 17 – 9:30am